Thank you for purchasing a SSL Aquamatic Hydramatic automated pool cover.
This warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser and is not transferable. The liability of the SSL Group shall not exceed the repair or replacement of the defective parts. Only SSL Group authorised contractors may carry out repairs, please contact us on 09-415 4588. Any unauthorised repairs void this warranty.
The SSL pool cover comes with a 2 year warranty on the mechanism and a 4 year warranty on the vinyl cover, being 2 years unlimited and 2 years pro-rata.
This warranty does not cover failure or malfunctions resulting from the following:-
Limitation of Liability
- Failure to properly install and maintain in accordance with our published installation and operating instructions.
- The workmanship of any unauthorised installer of the SSL pool cover.
- Abuse, alterations, negligence or acts of God.
- Use of non-factory parts and accessories.
- Chemical damage or discolouration resulting from incorrect water balance issues.
- Wear and tear to ropes, sliders, guides and fabric edges (webbing) are not covered by the warranty, as these items are consumables and are considered as wearing parts.
This is the only warranty given by the SSL Group, and is valid in New Zealand only.
No one is authorised to make warranties on the SSL Group’s behalf. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. The SSL Group expressly disclaims and excludes any liability for consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty.
For prompt warranty consideration you must contact SSL Group and provide;
Proof of purchase and date of installation.
SSL Group will contact the factory for instructions regarding the claim.